The Chicago Clinic has recently expanded to a new and improved space! We would like to celebrate and introduce ourselves by opening the doors to the community. We are so excited to share our new space with both our existing families and also hope to meet some new faces!
- It is hard to find fun for the whole family, without paying a high price in the city. The open house is a FREE event that you can bring your family and friends to!
- There will be endless entertaining fun for your children of all ages, including a magician, face painter, balloon maker, and games.
- Kids will have an opportunity to explore their creative side by making various crafts!
- A sensory table will provide an outlet for the children to explore their senses while engaging with other kids and having a blast. There will also be Occupational Therapists to answer any questions regarding various sensory strategies and tools.
- Parents will have an opportunity to speak with experts in fields such as speech therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy, as well as counselors, academic specialists, and more.
- Learn more about North Shore Pediatric Therapy’s multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
- Check out the new state- of- the- art facility, with over 4,000 square feet of therapy rooms and equipment.
Date: Saturday, September 15th
Location: 1657 W. Cortland St. (corner of Cortland and Paulina; 1 block south of Armitage)
Chicago, Il 60622