Our Neuropsychology Department has developed an innovative graduate student training program designed to meet both advanced and first-year diagnostic training needs. Our program boasts a robust and intensive curriculum which includes:
- Administration and interpretation of 70 different assessments
- Conducting 60 Neuropsychological batteries and 10-15 Comprehensive Assessments
- Clinical Report Writing
- Observation of and participation in intake and feedback sessions
- Weekly Group Meetings and Individual Supervisions with all of our on-staff Neuropsychologists
- Weekly Didactics to discuss cases, developments in the field, and topics of interest
- Experience with a culturally diverse population comprised of individuals 3 to 19 years of age with a broad range of clinical diagnosis (e.g.: ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, learning and language disorders, Tourette’s disorder, brain injury, emotional and behavioral disorders)
- A Commuter friendly training site (located 1/2 mile from the Metra Union Pacific Northwest Line)
Our developmental training model allows you the opportunity to participate in your own professional development and use each training session as an opportunity to reflect over previous sessions while setting goals for the future.
Please note this site does NOT offer therapy supervision, we are strictly assessment focused.