We know the model of how we deliver healthcare in this country is changing. Most large organizations are run like cookie-cutter corporate factories. But not us. What makes us different is that we’re a family-owned business that still runs and feels like one large family. You can meet our founder here.
The No. 1 reason why employees like working here is because they get to be part of a true multi-disciplinary environment. As the first multi-disciplinary clinic in Chicago, we give employees a chance to learn from one another and interact with the children they serve. Not only will you get to help children, you’ll also help improve the quality of life for their family.
More than 90 percent of our referrals come from physicians. Our growth reflects the satisfaction of parents who refer their friends for our expert therapeutic services and personalized attention. Just Google any of our locations and read the raving reviews online for yourself.
Here are a few other reasons why employees love working here:
- Mentors matter. All of our new employees are given the opportunity to participate in our year-long mentorship program.
- We never stop learning. We are certified to host our own continuing education (CE) courses for six disciplines, providing you with CE credits earned “in-house.”
- Your voice counts. Our management team is transparent, approachable and encourages everyone to grow as a leader.
- Growing together. We’ve been recognized by Inc. as a “fastest growing company” for many years since 2009. You’ll have lots of opportunities to grow — and get promoted!
- We’re a blast! BBQ’s, concerts, bowling, mani-pedi’s, racecar driving — you name it, we’ll do it as a team! There’s nothing we love more than a social outing or participating in a volunteering activity.
Read more about our Employee Benefits.